Life in the NICU

This is the journal of our life in the NICU with our son born at 23 6/7 weeks gestation. Beau was 1 pound 13 ounces and 13 3/4" long.

Saturday, August 05, 2006



August 5th, 2006. Beau has been on nasal canula (again) for 23 hours. So far, he's doing pretty well. He seems MUCH more comfortable! I'm happy to see him just sleep and relax for a change. You'll also notice his fancy new digs! He's so cute in that crib. A real crib! I'm so excited and happy for him.

Hey Bethany! How do you think he looks in his outfit you got him? I love it!

I really don't want to jinx it by saying anymore. Please pray for him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Okay, here's the deal. I LOVE buying baby clothes.... so I'd love to send you something from Canada... Neill has my email address... if you feel comfortable sending me a mailing address, i'd love to send something your way =) Wishing you all the best....
Adrienne

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hooray for Beau! 23 hours on canula is fantastic! I'll keep the prayers coming :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Way to go, Beau! He is really doing so well. Just keep growing, little man!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So glad to see he made it to a crib. And he's doing great on the canula. I'm praying he keeps up all these great acheivements. He's getting big!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home