Life in the NICU

This is the journal of our life in the NICU with our son born at 23 6/7 weeks gestation. Beau was 1 pound 13 ounces and 13 3/4" long.

Monday, October 30, 2006



October 30th, 2006.

I've had so many requests for new pictures of Beau I could hardly keep up! When I finally went through the camera I realized I had 70 new pictures of him and they dated back to September!!! God I feel like a terrible person when I do that!

Beau is doing great in rehab. I don't know what those people are doing exactly, but it seems like magic. Maybe it's age or maybe it's something else, but I can hardly believe he's the same baby.

I hope everyone's doing great! Please keep praying, they really work! I'd like to extend a special pray of my own to Aiden who's going in for g-tube surgery very soon. Aiden, we love you and we know you'll do great. Then you can go home to mommy and daddy and flourish.

5 Comments:

Blogger WeeOnesMommy said...

I miss you guys at the NICU and miss Beau.. Thank You for the pray for tomorrow.. I'm so nervous but that's what moms are suppose to do, be scared.. Right??? LOL
Can't wait to see you all again...
Hugs, Jess, Chuck and Aiden

10:09 PM  
Blogger WeeOnesMommy said...

PS.. LOVE the new pics.. What are they feeding him over there.. Look at them cheeks.. You just want to smooooooch them..

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...and what a road you have been through with Beau...he is absolutely adorable. And those cheeks. I am a mom to an almost 6 year old born at almsot 31 weeks.

I will keep Beau in my thoughts and prayers.

HUGS!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the pics of that beautiful boy! Such a handsome man! So glad rehab is working for him--can't wait to see pics of him at home with Mommy and Daddy!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a cute little man! He's changed so much since the last pictures. I love his chubby cheeks! Hope all continues to go well, and he'll be home soon!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home